We provide industry-leading support to people with learning difficulties who live in their own tenancies. As with all of our services, we work with a range of individuals with varying complex support requirements.
What we do
As with all of our services, we work with a range of individuals with varying complex support requirements.
We work with each individual to co-create a plan, detailing specific support requirements and outcomes.
Where suitable, we use assistive technology solutions to support people to live safely at home.
By focusing on wellbeing, not illness, we provide a unique support model that allows those with learning disabilities to engage with and become part of their community and to live independent, happy and healthy lives.
These personalised and Self-directed Support services include:
- help with daily living skills
- advice on health, wellbeing and personal care
- looking after emotional and physical health
- ensuring treatment with dignity
- taking part in meaningful activity
- and creating supportive social circles.
Search our locations