Interested in our services?
We are leading the way in giving people real choice and control over their care and support.
We focus on personalised services which are flexible and co-created with people to help them take the lead in achieving their own positive outcomes.
We deliver a range of care and support, tailored to individual preferences using a range of methods, including volunteers, technology, low level adaptations and, of course, face-to-face time with a fully trained staff member of your choice.
We are committed to excellence, giving the people we work for more choice and designing services round the individual.
What runs through everything we do is the emphasis our staff put on working with people to build confidence and resilience and to lead as happy and independent a life as they can.
Our award-winning care and support services are available to people in need across western and central Scotland.
We work with a diverse range of people with care and support needs including:
- individuals and families experiencing or at risk of homelessness
- learning disabilities
- addiction issues
- mental health conditions
- suffering alcohol-related brain damage
- and vulnerable young people.
We'll make sure people in need receive care and support to live fulfilled and independent lives resulting in high level user satisfaction rates.
One way we achieve this is by encouraging individuals to lead on the delivery of their care. We’ll work with you every step of the way to reach your positive outcomes.
This unrelenting emphasis on working with the individual to help them lead as fulfilled and independent a life as they can is what sets Loretto Care apart.
We are committed to giving the people we work for the best possible support.
One of the ways we measure the difference we make is through the positive journeys people make in their mental and physical health, and the progress they make in the skills they need to get a job.
- around 70 per cent of the people we work for reported a positive distance travelled in relation to their mental health
- just over 68 per cent reported a positive distance travelled in relation to their physical health. We aim to make sure that 60 per cent of the people we work for make a positive journey in these areas
- a total of 43 per cent of people said they had made a positive journey in relation to work and employability. We aim for 30 per cent.
- there were 13 Care Inspections. Each of these services was awarded grades of 5 or 6.
We are a leading provider of care and support services in Scotland – which has been recognised by the care industry. Find out more about our successes at awards.